RE: WCAP News

Bill writes:
>One of those rare (unofficial) postings, but WCAP radio
>is looking for a news reporter/anchor.  I lack specifics
>on pay (don't get hopes up) benefits (if they even exist)
>but one thing is certain - it's a job that is rare in the
>industry.  Give Maurice Cohen a call at 978-454-0404
>business hrs., if interested.

So, what experience does one need in this job? Does one
have to have prior radio news experience? Journalism
experience? It's nice to see that this position is open
but it would also be nice to see some people get the
shot to break into the radio business.

Sean Smyth
Sports editor, Community Newspaper Co.
9 Meriam Street