Just a minute....

In radio, a minute of time is a long time, right?  Your last 60 in the
set is running.  Anectodes regarding that "one minute" in time must
abound on this list.....

I noticed it more this morning (filled at WCAP last couple of AMs) when
the last 60 was punched, I left the 2 guests to "get a refill" on the
coffee.  As I turned walking out the door, the 2 seemed to freeze,
staring at the empty chair and both glanced at their watches.  I
returned with plenty to spare ( at least :08) and the guests were almost
a shade of blue.  (Not that that's a bad thing.)

Bill O'Neill