WMNB-FM 100/North Adams, Mass. (Berkshire county)

Anyone have any info on WMNB-FM 100? They are probably the last remaining
beautiful music station left in the North East...with the exception of
WJIB and WJTO and Classic New York 93.9 FM (WNYC-FM)

I listen to them here at work via real audio. It's sad to say that I get
better reception over real audio than from the FMs that broadcast from the
top of the world trade center like WNYC.

It's weird listening to instrumental pop music on a commercial all these
years after WPAT switched to leased access programming.

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven