Job Opportunities

Hello, all

With summer coming, and retail wearing thin on me, I was wondering if anyone
knew of any part time board op/on air opportunities at stations within forty
miles of Boston. I have a good deal board op experience, as well as some on
air work, from previous stints at WNSH and WNRB (during the Contemporary
Christian period). I have been out of radio since WNRB's switch to One on One
at the end of 1997, but I want to get back into the "industry" again.  If
anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks,

Andy Russo
syzygy781@aol.com