Re: Job Opportunities

I had spoken to Maurice Cohen (owner of WCAP AM-980 in
Lowell) a couple of weeks ago and he said that they
had some board-op positions to fill.  If you not
familiar with the area, Lowell is about 30 miles North
of Boston, and board-op'ing there is very easy.  I did
it for 6 years, no problem.  If you are interested,
give them a call at 978-454-0404.  I am not sure who
the PD is there now, but Bill O'Neil should know, look
for a posting from him soon I am sure.

Good Luck,
Dan Bourret