1510 in 1968

Does anyone remember Tom Sawyer from WMEX-1510 during April/May of 1968.  I won
the WMEX "Bonnie and Clyde" contest which included a nice Raleigh Motorbike.  I
was only 11 or 12 years old then.  Man, I won a lot from WMEX.  Who could
forget...931-1500.  What a station it was!!!  I remember jocks like:  Bob
Wayne, John H., Randy Boone, Larry Justice, and many more.

WMEX1510@netzero.net