Re: WBZ and ABC (was: The Future of WBCN-- Talk????)

  I've never understood what the hoopla was about certain spoken
workd formats being on standard broadcast  or FM.

 What difference does it
make whether news/talk stuff is on either band? It still sounds the same.
I can  understand choosing FM for music over MW but for voice?

Can someone please enlighten me?

(Although I prefer the warmer [more muddy smome say] AM sound, I
must admit FM beats it with music that's heavy on treble).

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven