Kiss 108 Anniversary?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
            Music history is sealed with KISS
            Boston Radio/by Dean Johnson
            Saturday, May 15, 1999
            The 20-year-old top 40 station is celebrating its
anniversary with a Monday-Friday noontime feature that covers its year-
by-year history.
           The daily 20- to 30-minute segments lead up to KISS-108's
Memorial Day Weekend broadcast of the top 300 songs in its 20 years.

Because of my schedule, I have not been able to hear this feature.

Has anyone else heard it?  Comments?

Is it on everyday?  Is it always 20 minutes to 1/2 hour long?

Is it worth going out of my way to listen?

BM