Re: WNDS off the air!

Derry, NH - WNDS-TV announces that an early morning fire at the stations
main transmitter in Hudson, NH has temporarily put the station off the air.
The small, internal fire broke out at 4:30am today and quickly extinguished
itself.

All actions are being taken, and the station's Chief Engineer is on site
with electricians, to get the station back on the air as soon as possible.

"WNDS is doing everything possible to repair the transmitter due to the fire
and we apologize to our viewers for any inconvenience due to the temporary
absence of our regular programming," said Donna Cole, General Manager.