WNDS off the air!

>Larry Weil <kc1ih@mediaone.net> said:
>> Since at least 10 PM today, WNDS Channel 50 has been off the air.  Does
>> anyone know why?

>-GAWollman replied
>They have been off Cablevision all evening....

My NH correspondent writes:
???. Ch. 50 being knocked off the air by a fire
at the transmitter yesterday?? There was no
mention of it on Ch. 9's news this morning, but
given the feelings between the stations, I guess
that's not surprising.  I heard a brief mention of it
on WOKQ this morning, not in the news, but in
a comment by one of the jocks.  If it really was
a fire in the TX shack, I wonder if it affected
WHOB or anyone else.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@usa.net