Virus

 Hi Gang,
 Well it seems as if I got a power course in the  "Happy99 " virus!
I was unaware last evening that my system had this worm program and,
would have avoided sending any mail if I had known this!
 However this program is now completely gone from my system, thanks to
the help of our mid-day guy/ computer junkie Jeff Parsons!
 I want to thank Mike Hemeon and Bill Piacentini for bringing this to my
attention, and thanks Mike for the instructions!
 Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused...Thanks for understanding!
 Please...let's get back to chatting radio!

 Roy Lawrence
 WJBQ/WHOM/WJAB
 Portland, Maine