Re: lesser known pop hits

In a message dated 5/16/99 7:30:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bluesradio_99@yahoo.com writes:

<< Another song that comes to mind would be the Stompers'
 "Never Tell An Angel (When Your Heart's On Fire)" from
 the mid 80s. A popular local band, and a big hit on
 local radio-- but I think it peaked at #85 nationally.
 You don't really hear that one either, not even
 locally.

When I was in the Burlington/Lexington area I had my radio tuned to WFNX as I
wanted to hear their alternative format as we just put on a new alternative
station in NH.  They had a lunch hour show(I forget what it's called) and
they played the Stompers after someone requested it.  I had forgotten all
about that song until I heard it again.  Does any one know if it is on a CD
or if available locally in the Boston area.

Thanks,
Gary Ford