Re: Dancin' oldies sends Sebastian to the beach

Fair 'nuff -- I'm not criticizing your philosophy, and in fact I usually
follow exactly that path. Sometimes -- rarely -- something reaches the
point for me that I have to speak out or do more. (Example: I oppose child
molestation, and you bet I don't stop at saying "if you don't like it,
don't molest kids." Stern doesn't come close to that level, of course, but
there are times each of us will reach that level, and that level will
invariably vary person by person.)