Re: Dancin' oldies sends Sebastian to the beach

No one is denying anyone's right to protest Stern,Sebastian,or Joe Blow
from Idaho. I'm just advocating tolerance-if you don't like it,stay away
from it. I haven't had a drink in over 10 years,and I don't like bars-so
I stay out of them. People who want to go to bars, fine. No skin off my
nose. Same with the abortion analogy. I am rabidly pro-choice, but if a
woman hates abortion,she shouldn't have one. Simple. Also the reason
there are multiple signals in a market. Hate Stern? Fine-feel free to
not listen and to boycott his advertisers. All I'm saying is this,
wouldn't we all be better off with a little less
yelling/protesting/whining about things that in the BIG picture, don't
matter as much as we thought?

Eric

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you
make"-Lennon/McCartney