RE: The River ...

I just wanted to agree with you.  The difference is the River doesn't play
all of the same songs everyday.  I need to switch stations day to day so I
can hear different songs within a work day.  I tried listening to WBOS for 5
straight days, and just heard the same songs in a different order.
C'mon radio stations, toss us a bone at least once an hour and pull one out
that you didn't play this week.
"Uh, sorry, that song will cause one listener to turn the station.  We can't
have that.  Our listeners like songs and artists they are familiar with."
- -Dave