The River ...

I tend to set my office radio (your very basic RatShak MTA-12 table
radio) to one station versus (my typically annoying) dial scanning.
My scanning increases with discomfort and distraction at work.  The
River - WXRV (92.5 Haverhill) hasn't given me any excuses to change
the station since Monday.  The skeptic in me wonders, "What gives?"
It also asks, "Why can't WBOS do this?" - since it would appear that
they are trying to target a similar demo.

Bill O'Neill