WCCM starting the AS 'swing'?

Driving home this aft. on rt 133, the live jock at WCCM (800 kHz, 1kW,
Lawrence) was playing some Harry James, Dave Brubeck (Take 5, one of the
only top standards in five-four time, by the way) with a voiced liner
about the new sound of the valley, etc.  As with my earlier post today,
if WCCM carves out more daytime for AS, and reigns in the jocks, toss up
a couple of billboards on Central Street in Lowell, it could be fun to
observe (as we all know the 'listen' in radio is far less enjoyable the
'observe'!)  </;-)

Bill O'Neill