Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 4/23: WABY Goes All-News

Actually, WXLO cracked a one share in the last Boston book 12+ (we got a 1.2.)
However, WXLO is not trying to be a Boston station--We're catering to Metrowest
and Worcester county listeners.  Interesting to note that WXRV-Haverhill--the
Boston wannabe station, couldn't muster a one share, but WZID-Manchester NH
could.  You've gotta wonder how much longer "The River" can keep flowing....

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7