Re: Howard Stern In Denver

For a group called Fairness and Accuracy, they have precious little. As
Mr. Broda pointed out one hole in their release, on the coverage of
Sterns comments, allow me to point out that IIRC, the Greaseman was
terminated for his comments, therefore CBS/Infinity no longer syndicates
him. Just another First-Amendment hating bunch of liberal do-gooders who
think we should all live the way -they- wish us to. No offense meant to
the many list dwellers who lean to the left.

Eric

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you
make"-Lennon/McCartney