Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 4/23: WABY Goes All-News

I think that the jump was caused by all of us NERW readers listening to see
what was going to happen to the format...

"We've been listening to all of our listeners and both of them requested..."

At 03:04 PM 4/26/99 -0700, Mark Shneyder wrote:
>--- Scott D Fybush <fybush@world.std.com> wrote:
>
>> Just in to NERW: the BOSTON Winter Arbitrons....
>

>How 'bout WPLM going from 0.9 in the Fall to 1.7 in the Winter book?
>Pretty impressive climb for such a non-brand name format(Easy Listening)
>with very little promotion/marketing during one book...
>

>-Mark

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA