RE: The Globe's here...

Bob Nelson wrote earlier:
>Sat. Noon-midnight WJIB: Songs From the Heart, with
>Bob Bittner

>Wow, a twelve hour shift! (or is it?) :)

When it was on, it was (from what I remember) partially
live, partially automated, using that hot automation
technology: VCR tapes. (A few nice VCRs and some tapes
of music and you can run a radio station! Why do you
need those $100,000 automation systems!) Since I was
never there for the show's run on WJIB, you would have
to ask Bob for the exact specifics.

Now, I think most of Saturdays on 740 are leased to ADD,
right?

Sean Smyth
Sports editor, Community Newspaper Company
9 Meriam Street
Lexington, Mass.    02420
Phone: (781) 674-7721
Fax: (781) 674-7735