Re: Market Research

Aye. My hope is that the new delivery methods (see all the stuff the
industry's considering to deal with MP3) will lead to the rebirth of the
single -- after all, downloadable music is PERFECTLY suited to getting one
song. (It may in fact be that the MP3 kills the CD, IMO, but that's a topic
for another day...)

At 11:47 PM 4/16/99 -0400, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

>At 01:31 AM 4/16/99 -0400, Douglas J. Broda wrote:
>>
>>I've got a soft spot for parodies and drop-ins... have most of the Dickie
>>Goodman et al 45s here somewhere. :)
>>

>Me too.  Alas, it's almost impossible to find them these days....most of
>the people doing them send tapes to Dr. Demento and that's about it.  The
>demise of the single really did this type of music in.

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law
80 Ferry Street, Troy, NY 12180 USA