Re: Market Research

Temporarily offline per website. Still, I *am* glad to hear about stations
with broad oldies playlists - we see so few.

Now what I think is truly weird? That far more stations play "What A
Wonderful World" than "Hello Dolly" - obviously the latter was a far bigger
hit. Is the reason, I wonder, that the former was more recently played (in
"Good Morning Vietnam") or is it that it's just a better song (which one
could debate... though I'd agree it's better)?

At 01:14 PM 4/16/99 -0400, Martin J. Waters wrote:

>        I've gotta put in a plug for my local oldies station, WDRC-FM
>(available on the web, I believe). They play all these except Armstrong and
>a lot more like them all the time. They never play Brown Eyed Girl more
>than once a day <g>.

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law