Re: Market Research

On 16 Apr 99,  SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> Actually, someone DID try.  A few years ago when WORC was oldies, they
> played a lot of obscure tunes ("Baby" by the Joneses...a Worcester band)
> and other local hits.  As I recall, they barely showed even in the
> Worcester book.  I'm sure it was a combination of being on AM and playing
> too many oh wow oldies that did them in.

And what sort of promotion did they do?  The best station in the world
won't get very many listeners if people don't know it's there.

 A.Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                             lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503              http://world.std.com/~lawyer/