WPNH

>Up north of Concord, the new format of WPNH-FM (100.1 Plymouth)
>debuted at 2 o'clock Monday morning (4/12), as the station became
>modern rock "The Planet."  Rick Ganley is the new morning host,
>commuting from Haverhill, where he was working as production director
>and weekender at WXRV (92.5).

Not to get TOO technical here, but....

it was 12:15 am that I signed it on. Just me, 2 bottles of "Mountain
Dew", a bag of "Fish Snack Crackers" (pizza flazored), and an almost-done
studio in Franklin, NH.

One of the more surreal evenings in my career.

Happy orbiting....

- -Rick Ganley

OM- WPNH-FM
"The Planet"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]