Re: Market Research

In a message dated 4/16/99 1:24:17 PM EDT, mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<< A good program for one of the college stations would be
 resurrecting this stuff. I don't know about CDs, but much after the '60s
 there was at least one or two anthology LPs put out with songs by a bunch
 of those bands.

Maybe a mini-orgy during WHRB's "orgy" period?    WZBC has a good show I
think either Wed or Friday early evenings - I'm usually in my car and I think
I'm listening around  6 pm. They play a lot of the garage rock from the late
60's -I'm not sure that's what it's called - it's like early punk.  The 13th
floor Elevators and that stuff I think.  Not sure if they put much emphasis
on Boston groups.   I don't really know the names of the bands but I like the
sound.