Re: Market Research

In a message dated 4/16/99 12:23:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<< The Ramrods are still around. My brother recently went to see them
 play somewhere in the Boston area.

         A good program for one of the college stations would be
 resurrecting this stuff. I don't know about CDs, but much after the '60s
 there was at least one or two anthology LPs put out with songs by a bunch
 of those bands. >>

One of the guys I used to work with from the south shore mistakenly
mentioned, during a meeting that he was with a rock group for a while in the
Boston area. Found out he filled in with The Rockin Ramrods and the guys at
NBC made his life miserable.

I have one of these anthology albums that were published by a guy from
Malden. Remember working in one of the food joints on Revere Beach and seeing
The Improper Bostonians always passing by on their way to the Ebbtide.

Mike