Re: Phoenix Radio Purchase Of Celtic Broadcasting

Donna Halper wrote:

> Hi Roy and welcome aboard!  Did you know that in the early 60s, Arnie
> Ginsburg of WMEX used to own a piece of WSME?  (I doubt that he still does...)

	I worked at WSME in the late 60s (while in high school).  Arnie had
sold the station by the time I started (1968??).  Since then it has been
through a series of owners and I've been through a few stations. You and
I worked together for a while at WRKO in the early 80s.

Bob Smith