Re: Rico P on WSMN

Rico and his long-time business associate, Stu Taylor,
have been doing a sports talk show Saturday mornings
from 9:00 to 11:00 on WRPT 650 and WSRO 1470. Years ago,
they did a daily sports talk show in AM drive on WBPS
890 when WBPS was still owned by N John Douglas and was
LMAed to Prime Sports Network. Either this week or next,
Rico and Stu start a daily issue/lifestyle oriented show
from 10:00 to noon M-F on WRPT/WSRO. The new show will
displace Westwood I's G Gordon Liddy, whose show moves
to noon to 2:00 PM (presumably by tape delay). I imagine
that all of Rico and Stu's shows are brokered time. And
based on the opinions I heard expressed last Saturday
when Rico and Stu were promoting the new show, I think
Liddy's listeners will be really comfortable with the
ultra-right-wing point of view.