Radio-based movie on WGBH tonight

Somewhat tangentially related to radio, and I thought some might be interested-

Tonight at 10pm, WGBH Boston is airing a movie called 'Captive Audience' as
part of the "Viewpoint" series.

Basically, WFNX Production Director Mike Gioscia (who used to work overnights)
wondered what would happen if one crazy listener just broke into the studio
one night during the overnight shift. Then he made a low budget indie film
about it.

Aside from taking place in the world of radio, the film's production staff &
crew reads like a Who's Who of past & present WFNX staffers- it was written by
Gioscia, directed & produced by Gioscia & former FNX PD Kurt St. Thomas, and
features past & present air staff (Henry Santoro, Julie Kramer, Kat, Chris
Kennedy, morning show producer Wymer) in supporting or cameo roles. My
understanding (I haven't seen it yet so I can't be sure) is that some of it
was filmed in the FNX studios in Lynn.

more info at:
http://www.wgbh.org/wgbh/tv/viewpoint/captive.html