Planet 100.1

	At 2 a.m. this morning(4/12) - WPNH-FM(Plymouth, NH) signed on as
Planet 100.1. This is a format change from classic rock to alternative/modern
rock.  It will be on 24 hours a day and it will originate out of the
Northeast Communications studios in Franklin(WFTN-AM, WFTN-FM and WSCY-FM[and
soon to be WPNH-AM]).

	Red Sox baseball is being moved from WPNH-FM to WPNH-AM(1300).

	In my opinion the music selection sounds great as I love this type of
music!!!

Gary Ford