Re: Planet 100.1

     Gary Ford wrote:

> 	At 2 a.m. this morning(4/12) - WPNH-FM(Plymouth, NH) signed on as
> Planet 100.1. This is a format change from classic rock to
alternative/modern
> rock.  It will be on 24 hours a day and it will originate out of the
> Northeast Communications studios in Franklin(WFTN-AM, WFTN-FM and
WSCY-FM[and
> soon to be WPNH-AM]).
>
> 	Red Sox baseball is being moved from WPNH-FM to WPNH-AM(1300).

Was WPNH-FM signing off overnights still? It has been several years since I
heard them late night,I have an aircheck from Summer of 1985 with them
signing off after a late local newscast,I think it was 11:15 or so.
And is WPNH-AM still a daytimer,or do they have night authority now? If
they don't have night power,then will they only carry Red Sox day games on
WPNH-AM? Last time I was through that area a couple of months back,WPNH-AM
was carrying the satellite Music of Your Life format.

Mark Watson