A quote

Mark,

In your FreeWeather of March 5th, you had some
comments/thoughts about the format change at the Eagle.
These comments would be appreciated by the readers/
posters/lurkers at the Boston Radio Interest Group.
Could/would you post them?  Or I can quote your
comments, with your permission, if you wish.  I didn't
feel right doing that before asking permission.

I'm sure that the BRI would welcome your comments from
time to time.  It's nice to hear from those who work in
the business.

BTW: The e-mail address for the BostonRadioInterestGroup is:
boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

Subscription info is at:
http://www.bostonradio.org/radio/bostonradio.html

Thank you,