Re: Disco Radio in Boston (Was: Re: First Jock/First Remote on Star 93.7)

At 03:17 PM 4/5/99 -0400, J.J. wrote:
>Can't recall
>when Ed McMann joined up.  Lady D, was one of Sunny's interns, and landed
>overnites, I think, after Lark left.

I think it was around '83 or so.  It was right around the time Jeff Wyatt
left for (San Diego? LA?), was replaced briefly by Seattle jock Dancin'
Danny Wright (who I have an aircheck of from early '83)...he and Sunny Joe
apparently didn't get along well & he was gone within a month or so...I
think that's when Ed came on the scene.

>WOW, I just tripped over  copies of "General Hospital" and "Jackie Lucky."

There are a couple of, er, classics.  Didn't Sunny put out a whole album?
Somewhere I have a 12" of JL.