Re: Stah Nynee Thavee Seven

sven@gord.isdn.lightning.net writes:

<<  So? Let him talk....it's not costing you anything is it? (except just a
 phone call).

 If you don't like it my laissez-faire freind; just don't get on the
 mailing list.  >>

If you feel my comments were a bit caustic, allow me to apologize.
I have no problem with discussing a radio station, it's jocks, format or
presentation ... but let's do it objectively.

Is that wrong, or is this a free and open forum for discussion among radio
professionals?

Rob Walker
KLAL/Little Rock