Re: Stah Nynee Thavee Seven

RWalker653@aol.com said:

> After reading all of these posts regarding The New Star 93.7...
> I just have to ask...
>
> Bill, do you like ANYTHING?
>
> It's just another radio format... and it's not for you. It's designed for
> females. Get over it.
>
> I can appreciate the fact that we're discussing a new format, but the
> constant bashing seems to be a bit petty.
>
> That's just my 2 cents.

 So? Let him talk....it's not costing you anything is it? (except just a
phone call).

If you don't like it my laissez-faire freind; just don't get on the
mailing list. It's that simple.

Get over it. :)

- --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few
<http://www.lily.org/~sven>                      or the one."
                                                     -- Surak