Re: Stop the Narrow-casting

Steve:

Certainly I understand and respect your preferences. But I also think
there's room out there, especially with all the underperforming AMs out
there, to try it the way I like and see if it has a market. As far as I
know, no one has, and I know there are folks who would like to hear those
days recreated, even if we are at or near the dreaded big 4-0. Are there
enough of us? I don't know. But I'd like to find out.

- -- Doug Broda (dougbroda@mindspring.com)