RE: First Jock/First Remote on Star 93.7

Vinny has been doing his live night from The Rack (an upscale pool hall near
Quincy Market/Fanuel Hall) for some time now before the switch to Star.  His
tradition with dance music in this city is long standing.  I believe he was
the PD or MD with WNTN in Newton when they were the first "disco" station in
town.  They beat the switch of WWEL to WXKS (Kiss 108) by a year or so.  I
am unsure of whether WBOS was "Disco 93" before WNTN though - so I can
already sense the corrections coming.