Re: Stop the Narrow-casting

I thought the goal would be to get as MANY folks listening to your station
rather than a narrow segment of a particular demographic!!!  I too, seem to
remember the days of 1510/68/ and 105.7 serving us Deep Purple, The
Carpenters, Three Dog Night, Chicago, and Kiss, all on one radio station,
attracting MANY listeners!!!  Even WHDH during the mid-70's mixed Queen's
Bohemian Rhapsody with Chicago's If you leave me now.  And, we all listened
while radio of that era prospered!!!

By the way, for those of you who like 70's/80's music mixed up where
America and Bachman-Turner Overdrive are on the same station, listen to
Clearwater's COAST 107, available on the Internet.

SS