Prophesy 93.7, cont.

Could the "2.7 day rotation" of the core be more than just a guess?
Perhaps I was generous.  Maybe they can't fill the jukebox fast enough,
with Scotty in the engine room "doing the best that he can,
Captain....."  Doubt it.  Something tells me they are boinking us with
(the Uncle Gus version, not Stern's ;-) some of their "image" stuff and
then may round out the mix later on.

BTW, what's the Barry White tune I heard them play that has become a
staple of the Ally McBeal Bathroom Dancers?

Bill O'Neill