Re: The Star should be grounded

Well, who knows how long it lasts. By the way,
http://www.eagle937.com is still up, with an
"under construction" message (and a logo, "Star 93.7,
the Rhythm of Boston") and for the heck of it I
typed http://www.star937.com into my browser and
got an "under construction" message there as
well.

They may be temporary, but it looks like they will
at least have a website up soon.