Re[2]: first same song on Star and Eagle

Bob Nelson wrote:
I heard Star 93.7 play "Addicted to Love" by Robert
Palmer last night--and for a second I thought, "oh,
it _was_ a joke--they're back to being the Eagle!"
Nope, they're still doing the new format, etc.

I happened to catch "They dropped a bomb on me"
(first song for new format) this morning around
9:45. In the midst of the stop set around 9:50, I
heard the legal ID again...still
"WEGQ, Lawrence-Boston".

Haven't had the office radio tuned to them today. Am
I getting old too??? Disco burn out??? I was a
dancin' machine in the 70's.

Lorraine