Re: The Star should be grounded

At 03:30 PM 4/2/99 -0500, Smyth, Sean@Beacon Mail Server (MACMAIL) wrote:

>As for Star's sound, it reminds me a lot of WKTU. (The
>Voice of Brooklyn, as I like to call it.) And, after
>the first couple of times I listened to 'KTU, it did
>nothing for me.

I wasn't a fan of 'KTU in the first incarnation (and I'm not in its second,
either). But both times it grabbed mucho listenership (though it certainly
wasn't lasting in incarnation one and the jury's out on incarnation two).

Love that "Voice of Brooklyn" line. :)

Sincerely,

Doug Broda, refugee from Brooklyn, left 1977....