Re: Bald in Boston (sic) or...Endancered Species (was: Requiem for an Eagle?)

For what it's worth, I was at the Celtics game tonight, and they during one of
the timeouts, they featured Carlson & McKenzie doing the 'Celtics Trivia
Question' at courtside (on the Jumbotron, etc.). Eagle 93.7 & their morning
show were heavily hyped as part of this proceeding.

Which may mean nothing-- but why promote a show on Wednesday night that may
not be there on Thursday morning?

- -TC