Re: Any Other Stations Getting "Blown-Up"?

Although, I am still very skeptical, but Joseph might be half
right...Eagle's PD good guy Pete Falconi was let go this afternoon
and there's a big meeting taking place on the 11th floor of
the IDX building(Entercom regional offices) with the big mucky mucks
from Philly home office in attendance...

Stay tuned...

- -Mark