RE: Requiem for an Eagle

I hope whatever they do, they give some competition to another station.  The
morning guys, Kevin and Pete, have thrown r & b out there as potential
change.  Look at how well Jam'n does, and it might make sense to go after
the biggest share of the music listening audience.  It might wake Jam'n up.
If Jam'n was on in another city with urban or r & b formatted stations,
listeners would laugh at them.  I know a few students who come to town and
would confirm that point.
The Eagle showed so much promise when they debuted with the liner, "We don't
just play some of the hits of the 70's.  We play ALL the hits of the 70's."
They never got that part right.
Tomorrow will be interesting listening.  ...even if it is a simulcast of
somebody else.  Just do something that will make listening worthwhile.
If this is all a prank, I would hope someone would broaden Eagle's song
selection.  It is getting so you can set your watch by certain songs.
- - off the soapbox.