Re: top 40 surveys

Donna Halper wrote:

> How about any other stations in the area that did a survey--

WLLH(Lowell/Lawrence) in it's CHR days of the 70's had weekly Top 30
surveys that were distributed at local record stores in the Merrimack
Valley.I don't know exactly when they first started printing surveys(I have
one from 1974,a friend has one I believe from 1973) but I know they
discontinued the survey in 1980,the last one dated week of 5/29/80.
I also have a couple of surveys from 1980 from WGAN(560) Portland ME.Yes,a
full service AC with a top 30 survey,which I found surprising.
And also in my files a few WVBF F-105 Top 30 surveys from 1980.
Mark Watson