top 40 surveys

I was trying to recall who in Boston the 50s and early 60s did their own
top-40 surveys.  I remember WCOP had one, as did WHIL and WBZ.  Did WTAO do
one, and if so, what was it called?  Does anybody have a photocopy of it?
How about any other stations in the area that did a survey-- when did WMEX
start doing theirs?  I don't think it was in 1957 or 58... And I vaguely
recall somebody on WILD (Wild Man Steve?) mentioning a survey, but I have
never seen one of theirs...