Amy Alpine, FM talk

Jay Severin starts his WRKO gig next Monday night.
Tonight 'RKO had Amy Alpine in the slot that will
soon be Severin's; a web search turned up that
she was (or is) at Entercom's KIRO-FM in Seattle,
and she's a comedian and actress. Wonder if WRKO
is warming her up for a show of her own...they
certainly need to fill that Sunday morning slot.

And how about this--we've been speculating about
Entercom moving WAAF's calls and format to 93.7;
maybe they'll do that and then turn 107.3 into
"hot talk" with Amy Alpine and other hosts, both
national and syndicated? An interesting possibility
(although I've heard that fewer people tend to be
listening to talk radio these days, so maybe it's
a bit far fetched...)