RE: Requiem for an Eagle?

I would agree that they may swap frequencies.  Mark did point out in
response to my e-mail that they have promotions set up for the summer, etc.
However, I did notice on the message board on their website that a couple of
people wanted to know what the line-up was.  Maybe the Eagle did not plan
for their summer concert series?
Also, if 107.3 goes "classic rock," Worcester then has THREE classic rock
stations with 98.9 and 100.1 already doing that format (100.1 The Fox is now
looking for listener feedback incidently.)